Pass the Class, Race the Weekend
AHRMA’s Fast & Safe Roadracing School has been developed by experienced racers to pass-along valuable techniques of roadracing vintage and modern motorcycles on the challenging circuits of America.
Passing this school will gain you a wealth of information and experience that will enable you to control your motorcycle at race speeds. Riders of all levels will benefit and learn new skills.
Fast & Safe Roadracing School will gain you the privilege of racing with the American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association; the school also meets the licensing requirements of many other racing organizations across the country. Questions? Give us a call at (910) 431-2956 and we can help you.
School Dates for 2016
- February 26-28 – Roebling Road Raceway; Bloomingdale, GA (Classes full for 2016)
- March 18-20 – NOLA Motorsports Park; Avondale, LA
- April 22-24 – Willow Springs International Raceway; Rosamond, CA
- June 3-5 – Gingerman Raceway; South Haven, MI
- June 10-12 – Road America; Elkhart Lake, WI
- July 8-10 – New Jersey Motorsports Park; Millville, NJ
- September 2-4 – Utah Motorsports Campus; Tooele, UT
- September 9-11 – Talladega Gran Prix Raceway; Munford, AL
*School on Friday September 2nd. Pass the class, race the weekend!